- Employer of choice | Industry leader
- Great culture | Blue chip finance team
- Immediate starters required | Circa $80,000 – $100,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated finance professional to join a large ASX 50. This is a great company to join if you are interested in working for a business that you can relate to, as they are a recognised name across Australia. They are growing local revenues while expanding in their existing markets locally and overseas. Culturally, they are considered an employer of choice due to their great internal culture and exceptional training and development. Due to their growth, 2 X 6 month FTC contracts have arisen within their financial accounting team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and playing a key role in supporting the the financial accounting team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Engagement and communication with key finance and operational executives across the group
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and reconciling weekly inter-company transactions
- Assistance and preparation of FBT and Tax returns
- Preparing the appropriate financial reports for the business
- Monthly and annual taxation compliance – BAS’s, PAYG instalments, FBT returns and Income Tax Returns
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader finance team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA or CPA qualified
- You have 4+ years experience
- You will have worked in a large organisation with turnovers exceeding $200m
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to start work immediately.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.