Our client is a recognised Australian business that falls under the ownership of a listed multinational. They pride themselves on their commitment to employee development and innovation and they are considered a leader within their industry both locally, and internationally. Due to the growth of one of their divisions, a position has become available for an Accounts Administrator to join them on a temporary basis for a minimum of 4 months.
Reporting into the Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring the satisfaction of the businesses internal and external stakeholders. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders & invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling & actioning queries from internal departments and suppliers
- Administering pricing & contract information to relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate recording and maintenance of supplier documentation
- Stock & rebate reconciliations
- Ensuring the contractual obligations of the business are met both accurately and efficiently
- Providing ad hoc support to management and the broader team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years experience in an accounts based role, ideally with end to end processing experience
- Experience using SAP is viewed favourably
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail, good time management skills and a proactive approach towards problem solving
- Strong MS Office skills will be viewed as advantageous
- The ability to start work immediately
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.