Our client is an Australian owned company with a rich history who are the unrivalled market leaders within their industry. This business prides themselves on employee development and they have a proven track record of growing careers from within. Employing over 3000 staff and with a strong global presence, this is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join a company who’s revenue exceeds $10b.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the debtors ledger is maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing invoices & credits and allocation of customer payments
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customer base
- Ensuring appropriate action is taken to recover debts, including negotiating payments from customers
- Assisting in daily, weekly and month end reporting processes
- Participating in continuous improvement in policy, process and system functionality
- Assisting the broader finance team and management on an ad hoc basis
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2 or more years accounts receivable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a high volume transaction processing environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- The ability to start work immediately
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.