- Growing Privately Owned Business | Industry Of Choice
- Employee Development | Great Team Culture
- CBD Location | Competitive Salary
Our client is a privately owned Australian property development company located in the CBD. Established over 25 years ago, this business has grown continually and now employs over 150 staff. Their innovative nature, commitment and dedication to quality service have been the driving factors behind their ongoing success. They are currently seeking an Accounts Officer to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end processing of complex invoices
- Ensuring compliance with the PO process
- Updating and maintaining vendor details
- Maintaining payment journals
- Completing supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end and cash flow reporting
- Helping the broader finance team on an ad-hoc basis
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years accounts payable experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.