Our client is a prominent Australian owned retailer, which has continued to grow into an important player both nationally and internationally. Located in a new-age trendy office on the city fringe, this boutique family owned company has a fantastic culture and relaxed working environment. This is a rare opportunity for an accounts officer to join them in a broad AR and AP capacity whilst working closely with the accountants of the group.
Reporting into a top-tier Finance Manager, you will be apart of tight-knit team. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting and allocation of payments;
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations of national and international accounts;
- Preparing debtor and month-end reports for the team
- Performing an full end-to-end AP role when required;
- Assisting with the stock takes and rental invoices of the group; and
- Supporting the accountants and taking on broader month-end tasks.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience within Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment; and
- A desire to prove yourself and subsequently progress your career into being an accountant 18-24 months down the track.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.