- Rare opportunity for recent university graduates with 1-2+ years experience
- CBD location | Salary circa $65k package
- Large, successful and growing hospitality group
Our client is one of the most renowned hospitality groups in Melbourne, with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in their field. Strategic expansion over the past five years has led to bright prospects of becoming one of the best food and hospitality businesses in Australia. With an enviable group of bars and restaurants, the company has a fantastic working culture and is known for its energy and collegiality within its staff. Located within the CBD, this role is ideal for someone striving excellence with the ability to work in an constantly adapting environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling the Accounts Payable function, including managing incoming volume of invoices and payments
- Reconciling variances in stock deliveries
- Entering and reconciling supplier invoices
- Organising sale orders from venues, ensuring they are correct and corresponding to the codes
- Creation and completion of production work orders
- Assisting the Finance Manager with AR and broader financial and management accounting
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in AP, AR or broader Accounts
- A qualification in Accounting or a related degree
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Preferably experience with MYOB
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work within a team under deadlines
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4378 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.