- $85,000 -$95,000 package | Lead a high performing AP team | Blue-chip finance team
- Global leader with a Melbourne head office
- Drive change | Impact business performance | Excellent culture & employee development
Our client is an ASX listed Australian success story. Within their respective industry, they are becoming the most widely adopted and trusted adviser with presence in over 70 countries globally. The group continues to boast year-on-year profit since its inception, with a focus on international growth in new markets. This is a rare opportunity to lead a local, centralised and high-performing AP team with a highly successful ASX listed business.
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will be a ‘hands-on’ leader to a team of three in ensuring the payment of accounts payable and employee expense reimbursements. Further responsibilities of the role will require you to:
- Manage and mentor the team in all activities of the accounts payable function;
- Demonstrate leadership in ensuring the implementation of effective team management strategies including regular meetings, work-flow allocation and prioritisation of work;
- Process global supplier payments in various currencies as well as maintain the payment journals;
- Process employee expenses and organise bi-monthly payment;
- Adhere to the company’s schedule of authority, the completion of supplier and GL reconciliations and the maintenance of the procurement and employee expense claim systems;
- Report on function metrics and performance as well as cash-flow planning;
- Constantly seek and lead the improvement of existing process and procedures to enhance efficiencies and controls in the Accounts Payable function.
To be successful in the position, you need to be an accomplished AP leader with the following:
- Experience in leading an accounts payable function in a high volume, highly complex, dynamic environment;
- Experience in a global entity environment with a strong knowledge of foreign currencies as well as international GST/VAT/Taxes processing;
- Experience with online banking portals;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to improve processes and analyse trends;
The next step
If you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.