- Salary circa $60,000-$65,000
- CBD location | International operations
- Great culture | Development and progression
Our client is a privately owned Australian company within the property industry. They are currently going through a strong growth period and have recently moved into a brand new CBD office space. They are looking for an experienced AP officer to join the team and contribute to the continued success of the company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation for payment
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and dealing with enquiries
- Completing accounts payable statement & bank reconciliations
- Maintaining payment journals for accounts payable transactions
- Providing assistance for all queries relating to invoice exceptions, payments and allocations
Please consider applying for this position if you possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience working in end to end accounts payable
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.