- Salary circa $65,000 | Growing Australian company with international operations
- CBD location | Brand new office space | Employer of choice
- Progression and development opportunities for the right individual
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts payable officer to join an Australian business in a full function role. Our client is currently going through a very positive period and continue to expand into the Asian market. They are an industry leader and offer employees a fantastic working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and dealing with enquiries
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation for payment
- Processing supplier invoices
- Completing accounts payable statement & bank reconciliations
- Providing assistance for all queries relating to invoice exceptions, payments and allocations
- Maintaining payment journals for accounts payable transactions
Please consider applying for this position if you possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience working in end to end accounts payable
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.