- South-East location | Join an AP team of 15+
- Salary circa $50k | Impressive leadership team
- Company perks and benefits | Excellent culture & employee development
Our client is an ASX listed Australian success story. With a rich history spanning more than 100 years, they are considered a powerhouse in the market within their respective industry. They have a brand presence recognisable by most across Australia. The group continues to boast year-on-year growth and impressive profitability results.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the specific requirements of the role will require you to:
- Reconcile monthly supplier accounts
- Obtain unpaid supplier invoice copies and process accordingly
- Ensure correct follow-up of all credit notes
- Ensure credit claims are honoured and if not, followed up accordingly
- Liaise with internal staff, stores and suppliers regarding account queries
- Prepare payment batches
- Ensure accurate recording and maintenance of supplier documentation
I expect this role will be of particular interest to an accounts payable professional with 1-2 years’ experience. You will need to have intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills as well as a high attention to detail. Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
The next step
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing, profitable and highly successful ASX listed business in an initial 8 month capacity. The company prides itself on unrivaled career opportunities and development of their staff.
If you would like further details on the client, the role or remuneration, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.Job Title: Accounts Payable