- ASX listed | Global operations
- Employee development | Great team culture
- Circa $65,000 – $70,000 | CBD location
Our client is an ASX listed Australian success story. Within their respective industry, they have an outstanding reputation for delivering a high level of service to their growing customer base. The group continues to boast year-on-year profit since its inception, with a focus on international growth in new markets. This is a great opportunity to join a local, centralised and high-performing AP team with a highly successful ASX listed business.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will require you too:
- Process complex invoices, end to end
- Ensure compliance with the PO process
- Update and maintain vendor details
- Maintain payment journals
- Process local and overseas supplier payments
- Complete supplier reconciliations
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Assist with cash-flow reporting
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years end to end accounts payable experience
- Experience in a global entity environment with a strong knowledge of foreign currencies
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.