- Reservoir location | $60k to $65k package | Start 11th of December
- 9-month maternity leave contract | Supportive team environment
- Highly successful, family owned food manufacturing group
Our client is a privately owned, family run food manufacturing business with humble beginnings dating back 60+ years. Their family values have remained prominent internally – they pride themselves on an inclusive, tight-knit environment and are very supportive of their staff.
Located in Reservoir, they are looking to recruit an AP Officer for a period of 9 months to cover a maternity leave contract. If you have 2-3+ years AP experience, live locally and can start on the 11th of December, this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Accountant, your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Authenticating & processing of creditor invoices
- Creditor accounts reconciliations and solving issues
- Assisting creditors with remittance/claim queries
- Processing creditor claim journals, liaising with purchasing and stock receipting to resolve creditor claims
- Maintaining creditor accounts, filling up credit application forms
- Scheduling and processing creditor payments
- Processing credit card payments and reimburse expenses claims
- Processing creditor direct debit, Bpay, cheque payments
- Updating daily cash flow
- Bank account reconciliations
- Assisting AR function when required
- Other ad hoc general accounting tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2-3+ years solid accounts payable experience, experience in food distribution/wholesaling industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team as well as with complete autonomy
- Medium level Excel skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.