- Salary circa $55k- $60k package | CBD location
- Large AP team | Market leader | Industry leading culture and benefits
- Leadership and career progression imminent for strong performers
Our client is a leading aged care provider with a head office in Melbourne’s CBD. They have an unmatched presence in every state and employ over 4000 employees nationally. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within their large, high-performing AP team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Checking and processing supplier invoices;
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation of payment;
- Handling queries and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Completing accounts payable statement reconciliations;
- Completing bank reconciliations; and
- Handling supplier queries.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in accounts payable working for a reputable organisation;
- A high attention to detail and strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment; and
- initiative to work hard, prove yourself and subsequently progress your career throughout the organisation.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.