- Immediate start | 16 hours per week
- Flexible working environment | Great culture
- Circa $60,000 – $70,000 pro rata
Our client is a large ASX listed Australian business that has been in operation nearly 100 years. They have a brand name that is recognised across the country and they are one of the biggest players in the market. Due to continued growth, a position has become available for a Accounts Payable Officer to join their team for a minimum period of 4 months on a part time basis. You will be required to work 16 hours over 2 or 3 days and a flexible working environment is on offer.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Checking and processing supplier invoices
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation for payment
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and dealing with enquiries
- Completing accounts payable statement & bank reconciliations
- Providing assistance for all queries relating to invoice exceptions, payments and allocations
- Assisting with month-end reporting
- Assisting the broader finance team on an ad-hoc basis
Please consider applying for this position if you possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience working in an accounts payable role. Broad accounts experience is also highly valued
- SAP experience; this is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.