This is a very exciting opportunity for an excellent Accounts Payable Officer to join this market leading Australian company in a permanent position. They deliver outstanding services to their customers and have an excellent reputation for successful growth in new markets.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will require you too:
- Process complex invoices, end to end;
- Ensure compliance with the PO process;
- Update and maintain vendor details;
- Maintain payment journals;
- Process local and overseas supplier payments;
- Complete supplier reconciliations;
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Assist with cash-flow reporting
Please apply to this role if you possess the following:
- Proven full-function accounts payable experience
- Experience in payment of international invoices very highly regarded
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.