- Salary circa $70k package | CBD location | Excellent culture and development
- 12 month FTC | Will suit an ambitious, experienced AP Officer
- Start in December or first week of January
Our client is a market leading Australian company that has continued to go from strength to strength since their beginning nearly 20 years ago. They are highly respected in their industry and have a presence in over 65 countries globally. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the AP team and contribute to the continued growth and development of the country.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be a key member of the AP team. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Matching invoices to approved PO’s and following-up on any discrepancies
- Processing invoices including data entry and coding
- Processing global supplier payments in various currencies
- Maintaining payment journals for accounts payable transactions
- Preparing monthly accounts payable reports to assist in preparation of group cash flow forecasting
- Performing monthly supplier reconciliations for key suppliers and related general ledger accounts
- Processing employee expenses and organising bi-monthly payments
Please apply for this role if you possess the following:
- 3- 5+ years full-function accounts payable experience in a challenging and complex environment
- Further qualifications in business administration, business and/or accounting
- Experience in transferring payments both locally and internationally
- A high attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, high complexity dynamic environment
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.