- Salary circa $75k- $85k package | Port Melbourne location, onsite parking
- 6 month fixed-term contract, with view to permanency
- Supportive team environment | Rapidly expanding business
Stemming from a family business in country Victoria, our client has quickly become one of the nation’s leaders in its industry. A focus on excellence and innovation has resulted in rapid expansion, providing the opportunity for the addition of an Accounts Payable Team Leader. Our client prides itself on a cohesive group culture with an emphasis on the personal development of staff. Located in Port Melbourne, the role is ideal for someone looking for a fast-paced role with the potential for progression.
Reporting directly to the AP Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation for payment;
- Ensuring timely payment processing, both weekly and monthly;
- Maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring all payments and queries are responded to by the team in a timely manner;
- Measuring and managing the Accounts Payable team’s progress and performance ;
- Reconciliation of accounts and investigation of any discrepancies;
- Forecasting payments for cash flow management.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an AP supervisor or manager role;
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to boost team productivity;
- An inquiring mind and a natural ability to problem-solve; and
- Strong computer skills and experience using a large ERP, as well as Microsoft Office.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.