- Temp to perm | Lead a team of 6
- Training & development | Drive process improvements
- Circa $75,000 | On site parking
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable or Transactional Finance Leader to take on a key leadership role at a large, iconic Australia retailer. They have experienced considerable year on year growth and as such, a position has arisen for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their high quality finance team. They place a strong emphasis on the training and development of their employees and the opportunity for long term employment is on offer for the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of 6 accounts payable staff. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the team processes all invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing training, guidance and support to the accounts payable team
- Resolving credit issues to ensure an accurate accounting of stock delivery
- Ensuring all internal and external queries are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring the effective distribution of accounting reports through the business
- Continually looking to identify ways to improve processes, procedures and the efficiency of the team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience working within a large Australian business in a leadership position across AP, AR, Banking or Billings
- Staff management experience whereby you have directly or indirectly overseen a team
- Demonstrated process improvement & change management experience
- Strong and adaptable interpersonal skills and a willingness to coach and mentor team members
- The ability to start work immediately
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.