- $80,000 – $90,000 | Lead a small team
- Market leader | Fun & professional culture
- Port Melbourne | Free parking available
This is an excellent opportunity for an accounts receivable or credit professional with management experience to take on a role with a market leader. They are growing and profitable and are one of the most trusted brands in their sector. You will lead and mentor a small team while continually looking to add value and improve processes across the business.
Reporting into the CFO you will be responsible for overseeing the AR function and managing a small team. Briefly, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing, mentoring and training a small team
- Overseeing the collections process and handling major accounts
- Investigating discrepancies and handling escalated enquiries
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements in processes, procedures and documentation
- Ensuring effective cash flow management throughout the group
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Demonstrated management experience in either accounts receivable or credit
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate work
- An eagerness to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership qualities and a customer service focus
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.