Our client is a successful privately owned Australian distribution business who have grown considerably since their inception in the early 2000’s. They boast a fun, friendly culture and unique product line that services a growing sector of the market. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to manage an established team while reaping the rewards of working for a growing business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Receivable function whilst managing a small team.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring strong DSO performance and minimising bad debts;
- Risk management through credit policy and proactively managing new and existing customers;
- Creating accurate and timely reports including analysis and commentary;
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Seeking process improvements and efficiencies, ad hoc project work;
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of 5-6 staff
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Strong Accounts Receivable/Credit Management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a small team;
- A flexible, dynamic approach where you are open to change and constantly seeking new and better methods of working;
- Experience using an ERP system; Netsuite, Dynamics, SAP or similar would be advantageous;
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
This fantastic opportunity is well suited to an individual who is seeking secure, long term employment in a company that values their employees. Ongoing development opportunities are available.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.