- Salary circa $60,000 – $65,000 | Industry leader
- Collaborative and close-knit team
- Port Melbourne location | Parking available
Our client has been one of the key players in their sector since their inception more than 60 years ago. They are growing and profitable and one of the most trusted brands within their industry. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a fun, friendly team and contribute to both the environment and the continued development of the company.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that the debtors ledger is maintained in a timely and accurate manner
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and stakeholeders
- Receipting & allocation of payments
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Preparing debtors reports for management
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries.
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader team
Please consider applying to this position if you possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounts receivable/credit
- High level of customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.