- Vacancy due to internal promotion into the accounting team
- Large Australian ASX listed aged care provider | Salary circa $65,000
- Outskirts of Melbourne’s CBD | Parking on-site
Our client is a leading aged care provider with a head office in the outskirts of Melbourne’s CBD. They have an unmatched presence in every state with a reputation of excellence nationally. Due to an AR Officer been promoted into an Assistant Accounting role, they are now looking for a dynamic, driven and aged-care experienced AR Officer to join them.
Culturally, they pride themselves on an inclusive, down-to-earth and very friendly environment.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited too:
- Collection of overdue accounts;
- Receipting & allocation of payments;
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations;
- Preparing debtors reports for management;
- Processing refunds in accordance with legislative guidelines;
- Maintaining resident files and accounts;
- Completing documentation in accordance with legislative standards and organisational policies; and
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced accounts receivable candidate to build on their skills and join a large team within a thriving business. The successful applicant will possess the following:
- 1- 2+ years accounts experience within the aged care industry essential;
- MS Office skills and previous experience working within a high-volume environment; and
- A strong customer service orientation.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.