- Large ASX listed group | Salary circa $55k – $65k package
- Progressive and challenging role | Vacant opportunity due to internal promotion
- Industry leading culture and employer of choice | Progression and development
Our client is a large listed healthcare provider with a head office in Melbourne’s central CBD. They have an unmatched presence in every state with a reputation of excellence nationally. Due to an internal promotion, they are needing a driven, high performing AR officer to join them.
Culturally, they pride themselves on an inclusive, down-to-earth and very friendly environment.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection of overdue accounts;
- Receipting & allocation of payments;
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations;
- Preparing debtors reports for management;
- Processing refunds in accordance with legislative guidelines;
- Maintaining resident files and accounts;
- Completing documentation in accordance with legislative standards and organisational policies; and
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced accounts receivable candidate to build on their skills and join a large team within a thriving business. The successful applicant will possess the following:
- 2+ years end-to-end accounts receivable experience, preferably within a comparable large ASX listed group;
- MS Office skills and previous experience working in a high-volume environment;
- A strong customer service orientation; and
- A team player with a proven ability to perform your work at a high-level.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.