- Global group | Growing operations
- Broaden your skillset | Team first culture
- Parking onsite | Western suburbs
Our client is a global leader in its field, with the Australian arm experiencing impressive local growth in recent years. They have a small but close-knit team and a collaborative working environment. Due to the continued growth, they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team and assist in the continued development of the company.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end Accounts Receivable function
- Receipting & allocation of payments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Handling and resolving stakeholder queries
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Monthly debtor reporting
- Bank & supplier reconciliations
- Entering and updating customer details on the database
- Providing ad hoc support to the finance team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 3 years experience in an end to end accounts receivable role
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills, experience with SAP advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.