Our client is a home grown privately owned distributor which has continued to grow since their inception over 15 years ago. Located in Melbourne’s city fringe and with a niche range of products, this company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who is able to start work immediately for a 7-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your core responsibilities will be to manage a portfolio of accounts and contribute to a successful team first environment. Specifically, duties will include:
- Managing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Investigating customer payment issues to ensure timely receipt of funds
- Raising invoices
- Performing reconciliations
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing outstanding customer service
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in accounts receivable, credit control or as a finance officer
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to start immediately
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.