- Salary circa $60k package | Immediate start
- Temp to Perm | Career development
- Northern suburbs | Parking onsite
Our client is a home grown privately owned service provider which has continued to grow since their inception. Known to be a great workplace, they offer a dynamic environment and exciting opportunities for a long term career. Located in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, this company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collection of overdue accounts;
- Receipting & allocation of payments;
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations;
- Preparing debtors reports for management; and
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years experience in an accounts or finance related role;
- Experience working within a high volume environment;
- High attention to detail and a proactive attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Strong MS Excel skills.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.