- Salary circa $65k | Market leader
- Opportunity for development | Friendly team environment
- City fringe location | Parking available
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a market-leading Australian wholesaler. Offering development and training, the candidate will have the chance to contribute to both the growth and culture of the business. Our client has led it’s sector of the industry for over 60 years, remaining competitive and profitable today. This exciting opportunity has arisen from continual and steady expansion of the business, and offers a collaborative team environment for its employees.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that the debtors ledger is maintained in a timely and accurate manner
- Collecting overdue accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Receipting and allocating payments
- Performing weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Preparing debtors reports for the management team
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries
- Providing ad-hoc support to the broader team
Please consider applying to this position if you possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounts receivable/credit
- High level of customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High degree of accuracy, and attention to detail
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.