Our client is a leading education provider located in Melbourne’s CBD. With a long proud history offering a wide range of services to the tertiary sector, they have a great reputation within the industry. Due to internal movement, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join them.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Following up and collection of overdue accounts
- Raising invoices
- Performing weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Maintaining the debtors ledger
- Ad-hoc reporting and assisting with projects, as requested
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years experience in an accounts receivable or credit role
- Experience within education is seen favourably
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a proactive attitude
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.