- $80,000 – $90,000 package | Newly created, 12 month FTC
- CBD location | Employer of choice | Australian success story
- Unrivalled development and growth opportunities | Global presence
Our client is a top-tier, leading international law firm with a strong history in Australia. Considered a true market leader, they are widely recognised for continually achieving outstanding results for their clients. Due to changes in leadership and an emphasis on innovation, the firm has expanded and grown exponentially in the last five years. The firm is very much at the forefront of their industry in promoting diversity and flexibility in the workplace. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong finance transactional leader to oversee the firms AP, AR and Credit functions nationally.
Leading the AP and AR teams, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the operations of the AP and credit teams and liaise with the Manager and Director of Finance as to any issues that arise
- Provide direction, training and hands on support to the AP and credit teams
- Coordination of the approval and signing processes of invoices
- Monthly AMEX reporting
- Act as a point of escalation for any internal and external stakeholder
- Involvement in change management and systems upgrades
- Contribution to the identification and implementation of process improvements
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience as a credit, AR or AP team leader/ supervisor, preferably within the professional services industry
- Ability to supervise, motivate and develop staff essential
- Project management skills and the ability to effect change management and systems upgrades
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.