- Direct engagement with CFO & Executive team
- Salary $130k | Broaden your accounting skill set
- Acclaimed business | ASX | CBD Location
Our client is expanding overseas and boasts an outstanding working environment. As a top performing Australian business with an exceptional reputation, this is an opportunity for an Analyst to join a growing Investor Relations function in a progressive finance team. This is an opportunity for someone with a background that includes either investment relations, corporate development, commercial business partnering or transaction services. The broad role will combine financial and commercial analysis, relationship management and a little marketing.
Reporting to the General Manager of Investor Relations, the role will provide advice, assistance and support to ensure the effective management of the Investor Relations materials on behalf of the group.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quality and timely communication materials for investors, as well as responding to their queries
- Providing management with feedback from the investment community
- Monitoring and analysing group reports
- Manipulation and commercial analysis of existing performance reporting materials
- Ad hoc analysis including share price movements
- Preparing briefing books, Q&A’s materials and speeches surrounding key issues on behalf of the group
- Assisting in event management for investor related functions
- Attending to investor related queries and attending investor meetings
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Ability to work efficiently under strict deadlines in high pressure environments
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a large complex group
- 5-7 years’ experience working in either investment banking, investor relations or financial services
- The ability to liaise effectively with investors, therefore possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach to work requirements, undertaking new/alternative duties when necessary
- You may have begun your career working in a big 4 environment before broadening your skill set in a similar commercial analysis and stakeholder management position
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4375 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.