- CBD location | Great culture
- Development opportunities | Progress your career
- Circa $65,000 – $70,000
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring accountant to join a privately owned Australian business going through an exciting period of change. They have displayed strong growth in recent years through sound decision making and smart business acquisitions. They are looking to add depth to their finance function and as such, a position for an Assistant Accountant has arisen.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Completing general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of appropriate financial reports
- Preparing BAS, PAYG instalments and FBT returns
- Processing and reconciling weekly inter-company transactions
- Preparing year end financials as well as annual external audit preparation
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader finance team
Please consider expressing interest in the position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA part/full qualification
- 2+ years experience in relevant roles
- A desire to learn and develop your accounting skills and progress your career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a proactive and forward thinking mindset
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.