- Permanent Position | Package $65k | St. Kilda Rd Location
- Clear Progression | Impressive team | Supportive Environment
- Seeking a resourceful & bright graduate with a couple of years experience
Our client is an ASX listed business seeking an Assistant Accountant to provide both financial administrative support with a special focus on the capital expenditure, supplier/debtor reconciliations and also provide financial support to the business.
- Responsible for preparation and posting of the month end journals for the Retail business
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconcilliations
- Complete and send daily/weekly/monthly management reports to Operations
- Provide appropriate financial and commercial business support to the Operations Managers
- Preparing, posting and reviewing accruals, provisions, re-allocations and other journals each accounting period as required and directed by the Finance Manager
- Relevant Finance/ Accounting degree
- 2-3 years experience
- Studying towards CPA/CA qualification
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4382 or 0417 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.