- Assistant Accountant position | Great team environment
- City fringe location | Market leader
- Accessible by public transport or drive
Build your career at this privately owned Australian distribution company. With continued growth since their beginnings, they are now a clear market leader within their industry. As a result of recent growth the organisation is now looking to expand by adding an Assistant Accountant to their sizeable finance team.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Performing balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations;
- Reconciling bank account and payables ledger;
- Preparing the GST and BAS statements;
- End to end Accounts Payable;
- Maintaining and improving Accounts Payable policies
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting;
- 1-3 years experience as an Assistant Accountant or in Accounts Payable is preferable;
- Experience using an accounting software such as MYOB or ERP software will be seen as favourable;
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4377 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.