Our client is a leading Not-for-Profit who provide a range of offerings including health and disability support services to vulnerable members of the community. With the introduction of NDIS and structural changes to the finance department, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team. This role will initially commence as a 6-month FTC, with a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will play a crucial role in supporting the month-end and budget reporting requirements of this team. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing month-end to trial balance;
- General ledger and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Processing corporate card transactions;
- Maintaining the fixed asset register;
- Allocation of prepaid funds;
- Preparation of BAS and PAYG returns;
- Assisting the Finance Manager with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Bachelor in Accounting and working towards your CA/CPA;
- 3+ years relevant work experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Willingness to show initiative and take on extra tasks
- Experience with Technology One is advantageous
The Next Step
Please don’t hesitate to call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035 if you would like more information.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.