Our client is a leading advertising agency with a reputation for being at the cutting edge of their field. Known to be a great place to work, they offer a dynamic environment and exciting opportunities for career progression. An opening has arisen for a strong accounting support professional to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibility will be to manage the monthly billing and receipting process to ensure an accurate and timely recovery cycle. Your customers will be the internal creative agency staff and project managers. As such, great relationship management skills are required as you will work with them to obtain the information you need to get your job done on time.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Producing client invoices and statements;
- Job cost processing including the entry of additional items such as staff mileage, freight & event costs;
- Chasing, reviewing and approving staff time-sheets;
- Maintaining the debtors ledger and following up on overdue payments;
- Entering information and managing changes to the finance system;
- Ad-hoc finance support for the group as requested by the finance manager
Please consider applying to this role if you:
- Are a team player who can think outside the box and use initiative to achieve your performance outcomes;
- Enjoy a fast paced, deadline driven role where internal relationships are key
- Ideally have 2+ years experience in Billings, Credit Control or Accounts Receivable, in a service based environment
- Experience in Media/Advertising and proficiency with BCC is advantageous, not essential
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.