- Eastern suburbs | Vibrant, growing business
- Cohesive team environment | Salary circa $60-65k
- Stand alone role | Work closely with the Director
Developing from a humble but ambitious idea in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, this small business has gone from strength to strength in recent years. Incorporating a modern take on commercial retail, the business has a unique focus on exceptional treatment of customers, and takes pride in building trusted relationships with their clients. Expanding exponentially over the past 18 months, the company is looking for a motivated and reliable bookkeeper to join their team in a stand alone role.
Reporting to the Director, you will have responsibility for maintaining the businesses finances. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts payable and receivable functions
- End to end payroll
- Preparation of BAS statements and IT returns
- Creating creditor and debtor reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Attending fortnightly meetings, as well as being the key point of contact for all finance related queries
- Running monthly reports as requested by directors
- Regularly following up with clients, ensuring payments are made on time
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 4+ years experience in a bookkeeping or broad accounting role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Sound computer skills
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- The ability to produce accurate reports and work with deadlines
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0422 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.