- Salary circa $75,000 package
- Online start-up with unprecedented growth | Global expansion imminent
- Inner Suburbs, parking on-site | Trendy, fun and vibrant offices
Our client is a global online fashion retailer and Australian success story with humble beginnings starting in Melbourne. They have grown exponentially since their inception over three years ago, with no signs of slowing down.
As a direct result of their successes, they have a created this position for a dynamic, motivated and well-rounded accounts officer to take responsibility for managing the finance function.
Reporting to the CFO with dotted lines into the owner, your responsibilities will include managing the finance and accounting functions, including:
- Full function AP including complex foreign exchange payments;
- Full function AR;
- Running the payroll function for the company;
- Maintaining and reconciling bank reconciliations;
- Managing cash-flow;
- Reconciling and submitting BAS statements, tax and other statutory payments;
- P&L and monthly-reporting; and
- General administration support.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in similar AP, AR, accounts or bookkeeping role;
- CA/CPA full or part qualified;
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own work;
- Dynamic and motivated personality; and
- A desire to prove yourself and subsequently progress your career into being an accountant 18-24 months down the track.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.