- Campbellfield area | Drive to work
- Relaxed, friendly culture | Stand-alone role
- Full-time | Some flexibility in hours offered if required
Our client is a leading specialty manufacturer. They have achieved solid growth since their inception more than 20 years ago and have a relaxed, friendly, yet professional office culture. On offer is an opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work in a stand-alone, all rounder position, where you can make the role your own while contributing to the ongoing success of the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include managing all accounting functions, including:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Payroll, using an outsourced software
- Entering customer information
- Raising invoices
- Maintaining bank reconciliations
- Managing cash flow
- Assisting with purchasing
- Reconciling and submitting BAS statements, tax and other statutory payments
- P&L and monthly reporting
- General administration support
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience using MYOB is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with all levels of stakeholders and customers
- Flexible attitude and willingness to contribute to a small office environment
On offer is stable long term employment with an established business where you will be valued for the contribution you make.
The Next Step
If this position is appealing and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4377 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.