Our client is a leading supplier to the building industry. They have achieved solid growth since their inception 20 years ago and have a relaxed, friendly office culture.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work in a stand-alone, all rounder position, where you can make the role your own.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include managing all accounting functions, including:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Entering customer information
- Raising invoices
- Maintaining bank reconciliations
- Managing cash flow
- Reconciling and submitting BAS statements, tax and other statutory payments
- P&L and monthly reporting
- General administration support
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in similar role
- CA/CPA full or part qualified welcome to apply
- Experience using Quickbooks is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own work
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.