Opportunity for highly professional Bookkeeper/Accountant to work part-time in a beautiful office.
Our client is a boutique professional service firm in the property industry. They have grown significantly in recent years and currently have an office team of 9 staff. On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant to join them in a permanent part-time role. The hours will be approximately 16 hours per week; these can be worked across 2 full days or fit into school hours to suit your schedule. This team boasts a fantastic culture and you will be well rewarded for your efforts.
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for all accounting functions. Due to the project based nature of the industry the role involves low volume accounts payable and receivable but complex banking and statement preparation.
Examples of your responsibilities will include:
- Payroll including reconciliations, Superannuation, Payroll Tax, maintaining leave records etc;
- Accounts payable & receivable;
- Bank & credit card reconciliations;
- Expense processing;
- Maintaining entities in Xero and coordination of ASIC records;
- Preparation of Director dividends & bonuses;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- IAS and BAS Lodgement;
- Liaising with the external accountant
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience working as a Bookkeeper/Accountant in an autonomous role, ideally in a boutique professional services or property firm, or an SME
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills and the desire to work part-time;
- Possibly you are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional who has taken time out for family commitments. You would love the opportunity to work part-time in a relatively straightforward accounting role;
- Experience using Xero or similar;
- A very thorough, meticulous approach
The Next Step
If you have any questions please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.