- CFO | Starbucks Australia
- Iconic Global Retailer | Unique Growth Opportunity
- Partner with the CEO | Initiate and Create
- Highly Strategic Role
Starbucks is one of the worlds most recognised companies with operations in over 70 countries with 25,000 stores. Starbucks Australia is now poised for a period of rapid growth and expansion. They are in the process of selecting a brand new executive team and they are looking to appoint an outstanding CFO to partner closely with the CEO.
Rarely does an opportunity come along for a CFO to join such a successful global brand that is on the cusp of a huge growth journey in Australia.
This is an ideal role for an outstanding finance executive who wants to play a part in shaping the future direction of a growth retail business. The role will be challenging and exciting as you are creating something new, rather than relying on historical processes and procedures from a routine finance function.
Partnering with the CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the preparation of timely financial and management reports for the company
- Planning and directing the organizations strategic long term financial goals while evaluating existing plans
- Partnering with the CEO on all treasury, financing and debt management strategies for the company
- Creating and maintaining an effective management performance framework for the company
- Effectively managing the working capital components for the company with specific attention to stock, debtors, creditors and cash balances
- Taking a lead role in driving improvements in systems and processes throughout the company
- Being involved with the M&A decision making activity for the company
- Production of statutory accounts for the company
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
It is a given that you will be a top tier finance executive with a proven background in finance and accounting with some leading Australian companies. Possibly, you are currently a CFO looking for a new challenge or alternatively, you may be a senior finance executive in a large company looking to step into your first CFO position. In either case, you will have a dynamic approach, thrive in a fast paced environment and be passionate about expanding an iconic retail brand in Australia.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.