- Reputable Property Development & Construction group
- Become a key part of the leadership team in a growing company
- City fringe location | $250k +
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for many commercial matters including finance, risk management, governance, administration, human resources, technology and other commercial tasks. The company has grown considerably over the last 18 months and has a pipeline of exciting projects underway in the immediate term.
As an integral member of the leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer is actively involved in all material business decisions.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Formulation and delivery of an annual finance strategy including divisional analysis, project financial performance, forecast revenue growth, cash flow and tax planning
- Strategic liaison with key stakeholders including banks, tax agents, auditors, insurance brokers, state and federal based regulatory bodies and other statutory agencies
- Responsible for conducting monthly project financial reviews with project teams and business partnering to support decision making
- Balance sheet and working capital management
- Ensuring compliance with all tax requirements including, PAYG, FBT, GST, Payroll Tax, Income Tax
- Responsible for all financial reporting and the financial audit process
- Accurate and timely delivery of management reports and other financial information
- Developing and delivering performance measures (KPIs) for the finance function
- Leading and directing the finance and administrative teams for the business by mentoring, performance managing and re allocating resources where appropriate
- Actively monitoring and enhancing the IT, HR and administrative functions for the business
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- The appropriate finance skill set to be a Chief Financial Officer
- Industry experience in construction and property development
- Management experience leading and motivating teams
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
ThompsonCook | We only Do Accounting | Focused on Melbourne