Our client is a speciality distributor offering a unique product range which has continued to grow in popularity. The clear market leader within their sector, they have great relationships with their customers. Continued growth has enabled this organisation to seek an experienced Collections Officer to assist during a busy period.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Following up overdue accounts via phone and email
- Ensuring timely payment of customers accounts and managing credit matters appropriately
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Allocating payments
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in collections, credit control or accounts receivable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to start immediately
- Ability to work within a team environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.