- Drive and support key decisions for the business | Guide future performance
- CBD location | Advanced modelling skills required | Will suit an ambitious up and comer | Opportunity to start ASAP
- Career progression | Technology and energy sector | Environmental sustainability
- Join a passionate and committed team at the forefront of the renewable energy and technology sector. Enjoy the passion and excitement of making a difference
This is a rare chance for an individual to join a high-growth global technology group. Recently established, the business is a pioneer in renewable power and has a focus on solving energy complications to accompany a rapidly-evolving society. Located in Melbourne’s CBD, this business requires a highly commercial and value adding analyst to support a business through a period of exciting growth. They have tripled in staff over the last two years, entered into commercial arrangements with many customers and now require a top flight individual to join them.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be liaising with key stakeholders to support decision making activities and drive future growth.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance
- Monitor performance indicators and trends
- Analysing causes of variance
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Improving performance by evaluating processes
- Creating quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Deliver presentations to the Senior Management Team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ year’s experience in an FP&A, commercial or financial analyst type role, ideally in a large blue-chip corporate or similar technology start-up
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a clear ability to liaise with senior stakeholders in a business
- Advanced modelling and excel
- A passion for working in a business revolutionizing the energy sector and bettering the environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4378 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.