- Salary circa $120k package | Australian success story | Global presence
- Top ASX 200 with a Melbourne head office | Key progression and development
- Work across the business to understand operations and add value
This presents as a rare and outstanding opportunity for a career orientated accountant who aspires to grow their career in a commercially focused role at a top ASX. It is a rare chance to work at the group head office while partnering with key executives across the world to ensure the accurate delivery and understanding of key business results and drivers.
You will be required to provide financial support to senior management by working with the FP&A team to deliver accurate and business critical analysis and reporting. Use your accounting and commercial skills to participate in:
- Delivering the provision of commercial value-added insights, management reporting, monthly commentary and analysis, and ad hoc reporting;
- Continuously assessing reporting requirements and monitoring feedback;
- Providing key systems administration and development;
- Developing and maintaining detailed reports and models to aid commercial reporting and providing monthly analysis on financial performance;
- Analysing, qualifying and translating data from source systems to provide critical analysis and insight into trends and relationships.
lease consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You will be a CA with 5-7 years experience working within ASX environments;
- Exceptionally strong in a variety of reporting and analytical applications including Excel for use for modelling, data manipulation and presentation;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ambiguous environment with an appetite to accept and embrace change;
- Desire and drive to initiate and take the lead on process improvement opportunities, with aim of improving ways of working to deliver efficiency.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.