- Salary circa $75,000 package
- Online start-up with unprecedented growth | Global expansion imminent
- Inner Suburbs, parking on-site | Trendy, fun and vibrant offices
Our client is a global online fashion retailer and Australian success story with humble beginnings starting in Melbourne. They have grown exponentially since their inception over three years ago, with no signs of slowing down.
As a direct result of their successes, they have a created this position for a dynamic, motivated and well-rounded Accountant that can lead the function for the company.
Reporting directly into CFO, your responsibilities will include managing the finance and accounting functions, including:
- Full function AP including complex foreign exchange payments;
- Full function AR;
- Running the payroll function for the company;
- Maintaining and reconciling bank reconciliations;
- Managing cash-flow;
- Reconciling and submitting BAS statements, tax and other statutory payments; and
- Monthly-reporting, quarterly and yearly reporting.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a part or full qualified CA currently working within a chartered firm. Most likely, you will be working with private clients in a first-tier or mid-tier firm overseeing clients with turnovers from $5m to $50m.
- Are wanting to work in a newly created role with responsibilities for the company’s accounting and finance function
- A desire to prove yourself, work hard and subsequently progress your career as the business continues to grow and succeed
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.