- 2 days per week | Circa $100,000 pro-rata
- Work alongside senior executives
- Flexible working environment | On-site parking
This is a rare opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a property developer and work closely with the senior executives of the business. They partner with some of the most recognisable names in the country and their year on year operations are continuing to grow. They have an impressive office space with great views and the team is close-knit and hard working. The position will require you to work 2-3 days per work and flexible hours are available to suit your other commitments.
Reporting into the Director, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of all financial statements and reports including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Preparation of the annual budget in collaboration with the Director
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns, BAS and FBT returns
- Managing the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions including debt collection
- Acting as the key point of contact for all finance related matters within the business
- Liaising with key external stakeholders
- Assisting the Director with strategic decision making and planning
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA qualified
- A forward thinking mindset and the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Possibly you have held senior finance roles in the past and you are looking for a role that fits with your other commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.