- Report directly to the owner | Friendly & stable culture
- $30M turnover | Salary circa $90,000 – $100,000
- City fringe location | Parking provided
Our client is a growing privately owned service provider. Located on Melbourne’s city fringe with parking provided, they have a wonderful team of around 20 staff. The office has a friendly, relaxed culture. Reporting directly to the Managing Director/Owner, this an opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a company where the work you do will really make a difference.
As Company Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the financial position of the business. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of accurate financial records in MYOB and production and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports such as the profit & loss report and balance sheet;
- Management of weekly payroll to ensure the timely and accurate payment of staff, superannuation and statutory requirements;
- Management of accounts payable & receivable and supplier contracts;
- Preparation and submission of quarterly BAS and payment of GST to the ATO;
- Creation of weekly sales reports;
- Monthly calculation and payment of sales staff commissions;
- Financial modelling as required by General Manager/National Sales Manager;
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CPA/CA qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a privately-owned business
- Experience using MYOB
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Office skills
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.