- Salary circa $65k | Industry leader
- Team first environment | Career progression opportunities
- Port Melbourne location | On site parking
Our client is a leading Australian business with a global presence. They have consistently been a top performer within their industry since their inception more than 100 years ago. Due to continued growth, a position has been created for an experienced Credit Controller to join their established team.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be a key member of the credit team. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Following up on overdue accounts via phone and email
- Ensuring timely payment of customers’ accounts and managing credit matters appropriately
- Providing professional customer service to both internal & external stakeholders
- Performing reconciliations, processing journals and general team support
- Ensuring the debtors ledger is maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Allocation of payments
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years of experience in credit control or accounts receivable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- The ability to start work immediately
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.