- Full-time permanent position | Competitive salary
- Market leader | Convenient CBD fringe location
- Collaborative and close-knit team | Opportunity for growth
Our client is a privately owned Australian distributor that has established themselves as the clear market leader since their inception in the early 2000’s. They boast a unique product line and a collaborative working environment, priding themselves on maintaining strong ongoing relationships with their customer base. As a result of an internal promotion, an exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Investigating customer payment issues to ensure timely receipt of funds
- Raising invoices
- Performing reconciliations
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining the client database
- Providing excellent customer service
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in collections, credit control or accounts receivable
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive attitude and desire to work in a team
- Good MS Office skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Michael Williams for a confidential discussion on 0417 552 855 or via email on email@example.com.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.